Renting dresses, robes, and accessories is a great way to save money for your next shoot, plus it gives you a greater selection of wardrobe options. Please review our FAQs if you have questions, or feel free to contact us.
Before renting, there are a few things that you'll need to know:
- Rentals are for photoshoots only, and are not to be worn for events.
- Bookings can be made online through out convenient rental system, or you can contact us directly if you have special requirements or are looking for something specific that you may not see on our site.
- Online bookings should be made as far in advance as possible to ensure that your desired item is available for your shoot.
Please Read Before Renting
- Do not use any type of self-tanning lotion or spray before wearing the dresses. It will stain and won’t come out. You will be charged if the dress is returned with an orange stain from self-tanner. This is a big concern for white dresses.
- Dresses are carefully inspected before being shipped out. Photos are taken to document the condition of the dress. Dresses are also carefully inspected upon return of the dresses. Photos are taken to document the condition of the dress after returns as well. Once the dress has been inspected, and if no damage is noted, the deposit will be returned to you.
- Make sure to schedule your rental for your shoot date. The dress will be shipped and arrive the day before or will be available for pickup the day before. The dress is expected to be shipped back early the day after the photo shoot or dropped off early the day after the photo shoot if it is a local rental.
- Mail won’t be shipped on Sundays. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your rental for arrival and return shipment.
Please keep the box the dress arrives in as well as the shipping label inside to use for returning your rental.
You will be billed for dresses returned late and you may not be eligible for future rentals. Sending your rental back late messes up the rental schedule which will impact the next renter.
You do not have to clean the dress before sending it back, I take care of that when it is returned. However, you must remove any grass or sticks that you have picked up during your session.
If the dress gets wet during your session you need to hang it up to dry. It must be FULLY DRY before sending it back.
No refunds are given for shipping delays.